When I caught my first glimpse of the West Elm fall 2013 look book earlier this summer, I was captivated. This fall is all about pushing the boundaries to create unique pieces for the home that are traditional with a twist. Here are a few of my favorites —
1. Live Edge Entry Shelf: This natural wood objet d’art will enlighten your entryway and will serve as a functional element.
2. Slope Leather Armchair: This updated leather chair has feminine lines and is shown in a stunning slate hue.
3. Agate Jewelry Box: Both the pattern and emerald color are a trendy combination for this season.
4. Gold Flatware: This setting will provide a heighten level of sophistication to any tabletop.
5. Gates Lacquer Side Table: These lacquered side tables come in five eye-catching colors
6. Parquetry Nightstand: This is not your traditional parquet. Using tone on tone wood to create a deco-inspired pattern that pairs well with any existing wood in your space.
7. Rochester Sofa: Inspired by a tuxedo, this grid-tufted sofa is both elegant and comfortable. Did I mention affordable too?
Latest posts by thedcladies (see all)
- 3 “Must-Have Mindsets” to Starting a Business - October 21, 2014
- Preparing for Life’s Transitions - October 14, 2014
- Identity Crisis: How safe are your photos and who else is using them? - October 8, 2014