When I caught my first glimpse of the West Elm fall 2013 look book earlier this summer, I was captivated. This fall is all about pushing the boundaries to create unique pieces for the home that are traditional with a twist. Here are a few of my favorites –
1. Live Edge Entry Shelf: This natural wood objet d’art will enlighten your entryway and will serve as a functional element.
2. Slope Leather Armchair: This updated leather chair has feminine lines and is shown in a stunning slate hue.
3. Agate Jewelry Box: Both the pattern and emerald color are a trendy combination for this season.
4. Gold Flatware: This setting will provide a heighten level of sophistication to any tabletop.
5. Gates Lacquer Side Table: These lacquered side tables come in five eye-catching colors
6. Parquetry Nightstand: This is not your traditional parquet. Using tone on tone wood to create a deco-inspired pattern that pairs well with any existing wood in your space.
7. Rochester Sofa: Inspired by a tuxedo, this grid-tufted sofa is both elegant and comfortable. Did I mention affordable too?
Latest posts by thedcladies (see all)
- Female Brewers Unite! - March 13, 2014
- JOB POSTING: Social Media & Marketing Intern for Group Therapy Associates - March 5, 2014
- So this is parenting… - February 25, 2014