If you’ve ever found yourself struggling to find that perfect gift for the Future Mrs. in your life, have no fear! The DC Ladies Wedding Week is here, and I’m gifting you with some amazing, green ideas for the bride!
- She’ll love this Reclaimed Wood Knife Block. Available in three different sizes and made entirely of weathered wood, the interiors skewers keep blades safe and sharp while the newlyweds admire the sleek design!
- Help her bring out her greenest side by gifting her a National Parks Pass. For only $80, the bride, her new hubby, plus three guests will have unlimited access to 58 national parks and 74 national monuments across the country! With so much to see, this will be an adventure she’ll be thanking you for years to come!
- What girl doesn’t want a Cuisinart Cookware Set? Especially when it’s green! Sold at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, the nonstick set is your bride-to-be’s eco-friendly alternative. For only $149.99, it’s constructed of aluminum, offers incredible heat conduction (kudos to saving energy), plus the entire set is petroleum-free, ceramic-based, and the handles are made from 70 percent recycled steel. Thanks to the PTFE and PTFOA-free coating, the set makes cooking healthier!
- Give her the Gift of CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). The bride and groom will be treated to fresh, local produce as well as other options on a regular basis. Nearly every major city and its suburbs have one and it’s so easy to join! Local? Check out Dragonfly Farms or Claggett Farm! Dragonfly’s CSA delivers fruits, veggies, flowers, dairy, eggs, and more to members and restaurants in the entire DMV and Claggett not only runs a CSA Program, they also distribute half of their produce to low-income families in the Metro area.
- This isn’t your Grandmother’s Lazy Susan! VivaTerra’s converted a wine oak barrel to make this classic work for a cause; especially when you’ve got a group of your family and friends gathered around the kitchen island or table…it’s as green as you can get when serving. Bonus! You can have a personal message stenciled on…and did I mention it’s made in the good ‘ole USA?
More from my site
Latest posts by thedcladies (see all)
- National Harbor to Hold Election Returns Viewing Party - November 8, 2016
- Announcing The DC Ladies Travel Club - May 3, 2016
- Redskins’ Ryan Kerrigan Opens Second Kerrigan’s Korner - April 6, 2016