I recently had the pleasure of shooting one of our own DC Ladies! Sarah Kramm asked us to shoot her and her fiancé Bryan in Baltimore. We did the session at Tide Point, which is on the Under Armour campus. Sarah and Bryan love Maryland and they also love sports so it was a perfect location. Tide Point has a mini football field and Maryland flag painted on the turf. We had the best time with these two!
Sarah and Bryan did a great job using my engagement session tips. These are the three major things to remember when planning for your engagement session:
1) Pick a location that is special to the two of you. You don’t want to go to just anywhere, make it personalized by shooting at a location you care about.
2) Take the time to plan out your outfits, you don’t want to be wearing the exact same thing, but you do want to coordinate your colors somewhat. If you are wearing two outfits, try to make the colors and styles different so you have more variety in your images.
3) Get your hair and makeup professionally done. This makes such a difference when you are being photographed.
….and most importantly, have fun!
Here are some behind the scenes Jason took of me during their session. Yes, I use a stool a lot! That’s what happens when you are a shorty with a camera.
More from my site
Latest posts by thedcladies (see all)
- National Harbor to Hold Election Returns Viewing Party - November 8, 2016
- Announcing The DC Ladies Travel Club - May 3, 2016
- Redskins’ Ryan Kerrigan Opens Second Kerrigan’s Korner - April 6, 2016