Or maybe you have an inspirational post from your heart that you are positive our community needs to read.
Or maybe you are an entrepreneur or work in a field with an important topic to share with our community.
Blogging or social media tips are always a hit too for our growing Beltway Bloggers.
As you know, we passionately believe in supporting our community members by helping them to connect and learn from one another. That’s why we’ve come up with a way for you to feature your blog or business here on The DC Ladies.
The best part? You get to use our social media platform, including our blog, Facebook page, Twitter feed, Pinterest account, and anywhere else we can think of, to amplify your blog post!
For a full rundown on the do’s and don’ts of guest posting on our site, please read these guidelines: http://www.thedcladies.com/guest-post-on-the-dc-ladies
How to submit a Guest Post to The DC Ladies:
Things to keep in mind:
- All images uploaded must be at least 1000×800 pixels.
- Please only upload photos that you own. Images found on Google Image, Flickr, Pinterest, etc are not permitted.
- You are welcome to submit original posts that you have previously published.
- The DC Ladies will approve content for publishing at their own discretion.
If you would like to be featured as a Beltway Blogger please see this and if you are an Entrepreneur or Dreamer & Doer see this. If you are a business and would like to be involved with our community and collaborate on a photoshoot or have a product to review please see this or, you are a photographer and would like to collaborate on a photo shoot and get your work “seen” we’d love to know about you too!
More from my site
Latest posts by Shelley Kramm (see all)
- Shelley is Back in the Saddle… - November 7, 2016
- Job Posting: Intern for Little Sprout Speech - August 11, 2015
- DC Kids: This Week for Kids August 11th – August 16th, 2015 - August 11, 2015