The DC Ladies are social media mavens! Shelley and Sarah are always on the computer chatting with member of our extended community and love hearing about your businesses. As a way of finding out about your businesses we have added the Dreamer & Doers column. We love the entrepreneurial spirit and with that in mind we are dedicated to promoting and supporting DC Ladies Owned Businesses. We love shining a spotlight on your business – but we also want to know the women behind the businesses.
How can I get featured on The DC Ladies:
Are you a Dreamers & Doers?
Each Monday we feature a different woman owned business on our blog via our Dreamers & Doers. It’s FREE to be featured. However we only feature those who are active in our community.
- Follow our website, and comment frequently
- Follow us on Twitter, and tweet us regularly.
- Follow us on Facebook and leave comments for us.
- Send an email to email@example.com and in the subject line write I’m a Dreamer & Doer and tell us about yourself and your business and send all links relevant.
- We ask that you share the DC Ladies with your fans – so we can all work together in promoting and supporting the women of the Metro DC area
Why be featured on The DC Ladies Dreamers & Doers Column?
- It is a way of Introducing your business to an audience with the influence of word-of-mouth advertising through our website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Our DC Ladies are an extremely social group, so that means your business spotlight will be reaching thousands of people through Facebook, Twitter, and our blog-zine.
We love to extend a hand and see your businesses grow so here are a few ways The DC Ladies can help:
Where advertising meets social media! Our Pink Pages sponsors have various levels and will get various levels of posts and social media amplification.
Do you blog? Join our Beltway Bloggers
Please consider collaborating with one of our many ways to get your business seen and heard.
Growing Your Following
We are here to help you connect with our extended DC Ladies Community. Something new for us is a monthly Facebook Fan Giveaway on our DC Ladies Facebook Fanpage. All people need to do to enter, be a member of our Facebook community and fan your page. We also are looking for giveaway products for our Monthly DC Ladies Book Club, perhaps you would like to help us with this. It’s a simple way to show off your products and services while introducing you to new fans.